BOOTHWOOD BOARDING KENNELS & CATTERY
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All Pets must be vaccinated and a current certificate of vaccination must be accompany each pet. The Certificate must remain on the premises throughout the period of boarding. Pets will be refused if this document isn’t provided.
- All Bookings made at Boothwood Kennels and Cattery is subject to a non refundable deposit being taken at the time of booking. If the booking is cancelled within 14 days of the pet(s) boarding date the booking will be required to be paid in full. As we are a busy boarding establishment cancellations can cause big disruptions.
- All pets will only be accepted or collected during our opening hours. Monday -Friday 10am – 6pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am – 4pm, Bank holidays 10am – 2pm.
- Our boarding fees are charged by the day, not the night. You will be required to pay the day of arrival and the day of departure hence the time you arrive. All prices include VAT.
- Payment has to be made by cash or card as we no longer take cheques. No pets will be released unless payment is received in full.
- We are happy to administer medication. We will require written instruction to do so. It is your responsibility to furnish all relevant medical history in writing.
- Boothwood Boarding Kennels reserves the right to re-home any animal which is not collected within 14 days of the agreed departure date unless prior arrangement has been reached
- Boothwood Boarding Kennels board fit, healthy and not aggressive pets. We reserve the right to question or dismiss any pets showing signs of ill health or aggression.
- By making a booking you agree to our terms and conditions by default.